Re: [port-peer-review] Deadline past, now what?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Aldo de Moor wrote:    (01)

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Mary Keeler wrote:
>
> > was bound to be even more difficult.  Aldo has suggested that I assign
> > everyone a paper or two, anonymously.  If that appeals to you, I will be
>
> No, this was not what I intended: my proposal was to divide the workload
> by letting everybody review one paper publicly. This ensures that every
> paper gets reviewed at least once, while encouraging the open process.    (02)

Sorry, Aldo, I though you said that the "public review" was the problem,
or so you suspected.  Okay, let's do as Aldo says, and practice reviewing
among those who have submitted papers.  That way, we might get more
inter-relating of work being done?  Here's my list of papers and
reviewers:    (03)

Aldo, please review the La Barre-Dent paper,
Kathryn and Chris, please review the Martin paper,
Philippe, please review the Sarbo paper, and
Janos, please review the de Moor paper?    (04)

We will be waiting for your comments.  --MK    (05)