Re: [port-peer-review] Deadline past, now what?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Philippe Martin wrote:    (01)

> I feel completely unqualified to review Sarbo's paper. Can someone
> with some knowledge and understanding of Peirce's writings do it?
>
> I really don't have much to say about the two other articles
> but I'll try to find something for both (I'll post the reviews in 2 days).

Thank you, Philippe.  But do look at Janos's paper and Jon's comments.  I
think we all feel that Janos must work to make his (very complex, at least
so it appears) argument clearer and with fewer "leaps of assumption."
That problem will stand out even to non-philosophers, but certainly to
philosophers as well.  And anyone should be able to understand how his
claims might affect PORT, which is the issue here.  Yes, I think it would
be best if all authors looked at each paper.  Thanks for taking whatever
time you have.  Safe travel, --Mary    (03)