[port-peer-review] Pragmatic Web paper review process

Hi folks,    (01)

At Mary's bequest, I have set up a mailing list, a web site and some tools
to manage the paper review process for the upcoming Pragmatic Web
workshop.  The URL is:    (02)

  http://lab.bootstrap.org/port/index.html    (03)

On the site is a paper summarizing the process I have proposed for
reviewing papers:    (04)

  http://lab.bootstrap.org/port/peerreviewprocess.html    (05)

In a nutshell, the process consists of:    (06)

1. Converting submitted papers into HTML with "purple numbers."  For an
explanation and example of this, see the URL above.    (07)

2. Discussing the papers on this mailing list
(port-peer-review@bootstrap.org), using the links to purple numbers to
refer to specific paragraphs in the papers.    (08)

3. Dialog mapping the discussion daily, with links to the discussion.  The
paper describes Dialog Mapping in more detail.    (09)

I figure the best way to explain how all of this will work is to show it
in action.  Start with the paper I refer to above.  Read it, and send
questions or comments to this mailing list.    (010)

Thanks!    (011)

-Eugene    (012)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |