Re: [port-peer-review] Re: Workshop papers (fwd)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 cdent@burningchrome.com wrote:    (01)

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Mary Keeler wrote:
>
> > Here is what I have extracted from Albena's note covering workshop
> > preparations.  Please let us know if any workshop participants have
> > concerns with equipment available, attendance, or dissemination of the
> > papers etc.?  We will be missing Kathryn and Chris, is that right?
>
> That's correct. No funding.    (02)

So very sorry, Chris.  Kathryn said something about getting funding too
late, and I suggested that she keep trying for airline reservations.  I
think the airline companies are going to be begging.  I got tickets on
American+Austrian for $1400, which even allows me to choose between two
ways home (from Germany or from Vienna).  I would check the Web, but then
phone an agent (and keep phoning until you get a good one; I think
American has the best).  A good agent will work with you based on the Web
price and what you can pay, to find the best deal.  It takes some effort
but it's not too late to try.    (03)

> We do hope to have some revisions based on the excellent comments.    (04)

Good, that's the most important consideration; we will figure out how to
keep you as involved as possible in what takes place at the workshop.    (05)

Still hoping to see Kathryn,    (06)

Mary    (07)