Re: [port-peer-review] Re: Workshop papers (fwd)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Mary Keeler wrote:    (01)

> Here is what I have extracted from Albena's note covering workshop
> preparations.  Please let us know if any workshop participants have
> concerns with equipment available, attendance, or dissemination of the
> papers etc.?  We will be missing Kathryn and Chris, is that right?     (02)

That's correct. No funding.    (03)

We do hope to have some revisions based on the excellent comments.    (04)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"Mediocrities everywhere--now and to come--I absolve you all! Amen!"