---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:18:57 +0300
From: Albena Strupchanska <albena@lml.bas.bg>
To: Mary Keeler <mkeeler@u.washington.edu>    (02)

We are thinking also of about 45 minutes presentations. It would be nice
if each worshop covers about 3-4 hours including a coffee break. Some
demos and discussion will be very useful too.    (03)

Concerning the presentation and the demos we have the following equipments:
 -a PC  with Win2000 OS
 -DLP/LCD projector
 -overhead projectior    (04)

--->the two projectors can be used simultaneously. Note that there is no
Internet connection in the lecturing room.    (05)

We have a confirmation of at least one author of each paper in CGTools
workshop for participation. Do you think that there will be at least one
author available for each paper in your workshop?    (06)

Concerning the dissemination of workshop  materials we started to think
about CD with all papers and source code. We are thinking that no later
than 10 of July we need to have all the material such that we could prepare
the CDs. Do you agree with the idea?    (07)

Also we need to put on the web some preliminary program about workshops soon.
Best regards,
 Albena    (08)